Cartographic QA/QC Manager in civil maps
We are Civil Maps,
Civil Maps, provider of 3D mapping technology for fully autonomous vehicles, has raised a $6.6 million seed funding round from Ford Motor Company, Motus Ventures, Wicklow Capital, StartX Stanford and Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
Job Description :
We are a diverse, passionate group committed to providing innovative solutions for industry-leading customers.
As a Cartographic QA/QC Manager at Civil Maps, you will work with a small dedicated team to ensure the accuracy of our map-creation processes, with the ultimate goal of delivering accurate high-definition 3D “semantic maps” of roadways and other civic infrastructure.
You will interact with a multinational team of Civil Maps employees in a deadline-driven environment, while interfacing with external contractors to provide organizational support, feedback and guidance through Civil Maps’ unique and innovative cartographic processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BE or equivalent undergraduate degree.
- Experience in Vector Graphic Design/3D Design is a Plus.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a project manager for GIS project.
- Lead a small team (4-5 individuals) of dedicated QC agents, with an eye for visual detail and experience in delivering on deadline oriented projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Experience in Technical support.
- Excels in deadline-driven team environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology