Data Science Jobs in Backoffice Associates in Hyderabad | Data science Consultant
Data Science Jobs in Backoffice Associates in Hyderabad for the position of Data science Consultant
- Ability to understand large data sets and build data models to address business problems.
- Undertake data collection, pre-processing and analysis.
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred.
- Proven experience (5+Years) as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst.
- Experience in data mining.
- Good knowledge on cloud technologies especially Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research.
Salary: Not disclosed by Recruiter.
Industry: Computer software, IT & Services, Management consulting.
Functional area: Information technology.
Role Category: Data science Consultant
Employment Type: Full time.
Backoffice Associates, LLC
BackOffice Associates is a worldwide leader in information governance and data modernization solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our range of award-winning products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Our products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, we have an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Graybar. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Dubai, India, Singapore, Switzerland and the U.K.