Lead Data science Engineer in Fission Labs
Fission is looking for an expert engineer that is well-seasoned in implementing and developing data science software solutions.
The chosen candidate will work as CoE Leader with Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Analytics and Insights Data Engineers to operationalize and design models and deliver it to the client business.
The chosen candidate will provide expert level software technical lead services,which includes the direction, evaluation, selection, configuration, implementation.
Also an integration of new and existing technologies and tools while working closely with AI/ ML software engineers, data scientists, and data engineers to build AI and Data Modeling platforms.
- Lead COE of Data Science
- Passionate about the application of Data Science to solve problems
- Resourceful, able to drive towards results in a start-up style environment
- Is enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and collaborating with other teams
- An enthusiastic self-starter and team player
- An excellent analytical and problem-solver
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
- 8+ years of software engineering processes and software development life cycles
- 2+ years in designing, developing, integrating and running a business, big data and/or data science applications
- Background in Big Data, Distributed Computing, Analytics
- Proficient in Python, R, Java, and other important ML and analytics languages (e. g. R, Scala).
- Experience with design patterns and implementation and deployment AI and/or data science products.
- Experienced in using AI/ML platforms, technologies, techniques (e. g. TensorFlow, Apache MXnet, Theano, Keras, CNTK, scikit-learn, H2O, Spark MLlib, etc).
- Experience building applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Expert level of experience building, deploying and scaling applications in AWS
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to understand and set the direction for complex technology integration
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Proficient with Atlassian and AWS
Good to Have
- Linux and shell scripting expertise
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency with scalable data extraction tools (e. g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Scala, Spark, Java and/or SAS
- Experience developing, testing and deploying APIs
- Familiar with techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Computer Software
- Information Services
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology