Job Title: Senior Machine Learning Specialist
- Solves complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches through a combination of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- Implements and validates complex algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes by leveraging complex statistical and predictive modeling concepts.
- Leverages expertise in software engineering/programming to deploy scalable machine learning solutions into production.
- Participates in projects to support key objectives and business goals through the use of data science methodology.
- Leverages machine learning and advanced programming to solve complex business problems.
- Implements multiple algorithms using complex statistical methodologies through the use of statistical programming languages and tools.
- Partners with domain experts to verify model capabilities
- Partners with IT resources and other Data Scientists to enable appropriate data flow/data model, development using appropriate tools/technology, rapid prototyping, and deployment into production.
- Informs the design of analytical products.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- MS/ PhD in Quantitative Domain (Statistics, Econometrics, Information Systems, Computing)
- Strong programming skills in multiple analytical languages like R/Python/Spark (expertise in at least one).
- Software Engineering Expertise.
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop.
- Strong relevant work experience desired
- Managerial experience preferred
- Analytical Skill
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Modeling
- Model Development
- Software Development
- Rapid Prototyping
Level of education
- Master’s Degree
Contact the job poster
Sucheta Bhilare (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- Mid-Senior level
- Industrial Automation